Friday, March 6, 2015

Goals, what's the point?

This has been a crazy past couple of weeks..I haven't run.  At.  All.  I ran a 10K and a 5K in the month of Februrary...which was great.  Then all the snow and ice set in.  Life got in the way.  My attitude sucks and I can tell that I am not running. 

I LOVE that I have friends that are coordinating races.  We are doing the Shamrock 5K in Baltimore in March.  There are some coming in the next couple of months...like the Baltimore 10 miler..that I am signing up for this weekend.  I seriously need a sponsor!  I am worried about a 10 miler, since I have gone up to 8 miles...but what's 2 more?  It will be fun and also give me a chance to train in the next 90 days. I can't wait to run in the AM with my friend, Lia.

Speaking of Lia, we are coming up on her book launch.  Check out her website and blog.  She is writing a book that is about all different aspects of life...with running part of it.  I am happy to say that I am part of her "book launch team" and can't wait to get the word out there to support her.  You can find her and information about her book here.

I also just received an email from Stride Box.  I have been selected as an "ambassador" and will be getting more information in the next month.  Basically I will be getting the Stride Box and be able to blog about it and put out the products on social media.  Find out more information about Stride Box!

Here's to warmer weather and more running!


No comments:

Post a Comment