Monday, February 16, 2015

I really, really tried to run today...

I wanted to run today. I went out after Thom got home from work...I was all dressed in my reflective clothing, was warm, and ready to go. I love to run in the snow.  I was out for less than a mile and had to turn back.  It is so icy, people aren't stopping for stop signs in the neighborhood, and the snow was enough to make my face super cold:). I don't want to chance getting run over or slipping and getting hurt. 

I am trying the audible app to see if I enjoy running alone. I LOVE to run with people...even during the 50k relay I found someone to chat with. I sometimes don't even talk a whole lot...I love to listen!!  I just downloaded a book that I am hoping that I can get into while running.  I usually have pandora on..I am so tired of the music...it's so hard for me to run alone...I have always ran with someone....so this is a new adventure. 

Hopefully there will be fresh snow for me to run in tomorrow.. I guess it's me and the elliptical tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment