Saturday, December 27, 2014

Let's do this...running from myself

I totally feel that I need to RUN!!  Today was the first day in two weeks that I did...I had major anxiety about getting back out there.  I have found that I seldomly run alone...I think I need to practice running alone more often.  I haven't been running with my partner and that's the best excuse that I have...

Today was tough...I finally went running and other than a couple of bites (ok, maybe more than a couple..more like several...) of dessert at Carrabas's..I did well.  I am trying this "gallon" drinking thing...you drink a gallon of water per day and it's supposed to "help".  I have no idea what that means..my sister is doing it and says that it's helping her feel better...whatev--I am trying it.  At least it makes me think that I am full. 

My eating has been terrible for the past 2 weeks...basically everything in sight...which means gluten and dairy and sugar.  The three things that I know that my body can't handle and easily puts weight on my.  15 pounds down...and 15 pounds back on...it's just too easy to be lazy, not exercise, and not "care".  That's what I tell myself anyway.  But I DO care and I hate feeling like this...tired, lazy, cranky, and my clothes are too tight...So I went back to it today.  According to myfitnesspal...I have 500 calories left to eat...it's 10 PM..and I am hungry...what I am supposed to eat at this time of night?!? 

So here I am...back at square one...trying AGAIN to get my ass in gear.  I have a lot of support which I am grateful for!!  Here we go...2015 is going to be a year that I focus on ME and my family...stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment